College Credit for Military Service

Military Credit Landing Page FINAL

Kansas colleges are proud to offer service members and veterans college credit for education, training, and skills acquired while in the military.

Next steps:

  1. Find your Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and skill level on this list.
  2. Select a college.
  3. Contact the college via its website, by email or phone.
  4. Check back frequently as we continue to post additional programs.

Click here to see how your military service can accelerate your progress to a degree certificate or credential.

Thank you for your service!