To learn more about how/when transfer of credits can occur between institutions, and the various articulation agreements each institution has in place, please visit the following websites:

Emporia State University Undergraduate Admissions
Transfer Equivalency Information
Fort Hays State University Admissions - Transfer of Credit
Transferring Courses from a Community College
Transferring Courses from a Four-Year College/University
Kansas State University Office of Admissions
Transfer Equivalency Information
Pittsburg State University Transfer Equivalency Guides
University of Kansas Course Transfer
Transfer Courses From...
Wichita State University Undergraduate Admissions - Transfer Equivalency Information
Washburn University Transfer My Credits
Allen Community College
Barton Community College Transferability
Butler Community College Course TransferReverse Transfer
Cloud County Community College Transferability
Coffeyville Community College Transferring
Colby Community College Transfer
Cowley Community College Transfer Information
Dodge City Community College Transferability
Fort Scott Community College Transfer Information
Garden City Community College Transfer Students
Highland Community College Transfer Guides
Hutchinson Community College Transfer Credits
Independence Community College Transferring Credits
Johnson County Community College Catalog - Current Academic Year
Kansas City Kansas Community College Course Transfer & Reverse Transfer
Labette Community College Transfer Equivalencies
Neosho County Community College Transfer 
Pratt Community College Transfer Information
Seward County Community College Transfer & Articulation Information
Flint Hills Technical College Transferability
Manhattan Area Technical College General Transfer Information
North Central Kansas Technical College General Education
Northwest Kansas Technical College Transfer Equivalencies
Salina Area Technical College General Information
Wichita State University Campus of Applied Sciences and Technology Transferability