Kansas Statute 74-3202d established performance-based funding for technical colleges, community colleges, state universities and Washburn University. Each institution’s receipt of new state funds is contingent upon meeting goals outlined in its Performance Agreement. Institutions submit a Performance Agreement for Board approval once every three years and performance is evaluated annually.
Performance Agreement Documents
- Foresight 2020
- Performance Agreement Calendar (pdf)
- Performance Agreement Model (pdf)
- Performance Agreement Funding Guidelines (pdf)
- Memorandum of Agreement (doc)
- Data Definitions (pdf)
- Performance Agreements AY 2017-2019 (Approved December 14, 2016) (pdf)
To be eligible for new state funds all technical colleges, community colleges, state universities, Washburn University, and Washburn Institute of Technology annually submit a performance report. Staff reviews the reports and suggests revisions, as needed. The Board Academic Affairs Standing Committee (BAASC) reviews performance reports at meetings held in September and November. The full Board acts on performance reports at its December meeting. Staff will email performance reporting forms to institutions.
- Performance Reports AY 2017 (Approved January 16, 2019) (pdf)