In 1975, the Kansas Legislature created the Students' Advisory Committee (See K.S.A. 74-3229 at www.kslegislature.org). It consists of the student body presidents from each state university. The duties of the committee include advising the Board on the formulation of policy decisions on student affairs, identifying student concerns, and disseminating information concerning student rights and responsibilities.
|Students' Advisory Committee Constitution and Bylaws (pdf)|
- Rija Khan – Wichita State University - Chair, AY 2020-21
- Tel Wittmer – Kansas State University
- Apramay Mishra – University of Kansas
- Brayden Soper – Emporia State University
- Sumner Mackey – Pittsburg State University
- Haley Reiter – Fort Hays State University
- Suraj Shanker – KU Medical Center - Ex-officio
- Victoria Smith – Washburn University - Ex-officio
For more information about the Councils and Committees of the Kansas Board of Regents, please contact us.