Each year faculty from all 32 institutions are invited to participate in the Kansas Core Outcomes Group Conference (KCOG) to articulate core outcomes for specified courses recommended for System Wide Transfer.
The 2019 KCOG Conference will be held October 18, 2019, at University of Kansas Edwards Campus, BEST Building Conference Center, 12604 S. Quivira Rd. Overland Park, Kansas. Click here for a map.
10:00 Registration – Lobby, BEST Building Conference Center
10:15 Chair/Facilitator Training – BEST 130
11:00 Opening Session – BEST Building Conference Center
12:00 Box Lunch in your session room
12:30-3:00 KCOG Breakout Sessions
To prepare for this conference, attending faculty should be familiar with the course, the syllabus, and the course number and title used by the institution. Appointed faculty will articulate and vote on student outcomes, representing the institution for each course articulated for System Wide Transfer.
Course List for Articulation of Outcomes
The following courses will have in-person meetings at KCOG at the KU Edwards Campus on October 18th:
- Music: Aural Skills I, Aural Skills II, Piano I, Piano II
- English: Creative Writing
- Exercise Science: Introduction to Exercise Science
- Religion: New Testament, Old Testament, World/Comparative Religions
- Business: Principles of Management (CLEP)
- Theatre: Stage Makeup, Voice & Diction
- Art: Two Dimension Design (AP), Three Dimension Design (AP), Introduction to Drawing
The following courses will have electronic meetings:
- Physics: Descriptive Astronomy with Lab, Lecture, Lab
- Political Science: International Relations
- Communication: Interpersonal Communication
- Health Sciences: Nutrition
- Math: Trigonometry
- History: World History to 1500, World History 1500 to Present