Review the documentation below to submit new programs for approval.
Policies and procedures for new program approval are found in Chapter II, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Program Proposals:
- The new form contains all requirements necessary for program approval.
- Access the bachelors and masters New Program Proposal Form (doc).
New Minor Without Major Proposals:
Proposed University Programs:
- Kansas State University - Associate of Applied Science in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Master of Science in Aeronautics (pdf)
- University of Kansas - BS/BAS in Project Management (pdf)
- University of Kansas - Master of Engineering in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science (pdf)
- University of Kansas - Doctorate in Advanced Social Work Practice (pdf)
- Fort Hays State University - Master of Science in Computer Science (pdf)
- Pittsburg State University - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (pdf)
COMMUNITY COLLEGES & TECHNICAL COLLEGES
Policies/procedures for approval of courses and programs are found in Chapter III, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Technical Program(s) Forms and Documents:
- CA1 New Program Request Form (2021) (doc)
- CA1a Fiscal Summary for New Program Request Form (2020) (doc)
- CA1b Excel in CTE Fee Summary for New Programs Form (2020) (doc)
- CA1c Perkins Eligibility Request Form (2021) (doc)
- CA1d Promise Act Eligibility Request Form (2021) (doc)
- 2021-2022 New Technical Certificate and AAS Program Approval Schedule (pdf)
Program Modification(s) Forms and Documents:
Associate Applied Science Degree in Applied Technologies Forms and Documents:
- Guidelines for AAS in Technical Studies Degree (2021) (pdf)
- AAS in Technical Studies Q & A (2021) (pdf)
- CA3 AAS in Applied Technologies (2021) Program Request Form (doc)
Business and Industry Training Forms and Documents:
- Business and Industry Training Course Approval Form (xls)
- Business and Industry Training Guidelines (doc)
Out of Service Area Instruction Approval:
- Out of Service Area Authorization Request - Institutions (doc)
- Out of Service Area Approval Request - Kansas Board of Regents (doc)
Proposed Community College & Technical College Programs:
- Northwest Kansas Technical College - 19.0708 Child Care Specialist
- Washburn Institute of Technology - 47.0409 Industrial Production Technology
- Wichita State University Campus of Applied Sciences and Technology - 15.0613 Manufacturing Technology
- Wichita State University Campus of Applied Sciences and Technology - 51.3801 Registered Nurse