Review the documentation below to submit new programs for approval.
Policies and procedures for new program approval are found in Chapter II, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Program Proposals:
- The new form contains all requirements necessary for program approval.
- Access the bachelors and masters New Program Proposal Form (doc).
New Minor Without Major Proposals:
Proposed University Programs:
- University of Kansas Medical Center – Master of Science in Genetics Counseling (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Bachelor of Science in Geographic Information Science and Technology (GIS&T) (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Bachelor of Science in Sports Nutrition (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Computer Science (pdf)
- University of Kansas - Bachelor of Health Sciences (pdf)
COMMUNITY COLLEGES & TECHNICAL COLLEGES
Policies/procedures for approval of courses and programs are found in Chapter III, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Technical Program(s) Forms and Documents:
- CA1 New Program Request Form (doc)
- CA1a Fiscal Summary for New Program Request Form (doc)
- 2019-2020 New Technical Program Approval Schedule (pdf)
Program Modification(s) Forms and Documents:
Associate Degree in Technical Studies Forms and Documents:
- Guidelines for AAS in Technical Studies Degree (pdf)
- AAS in Technical Studies Q & A (pdf)
- CA3 AAS in Technical Studies Program Request Form (doc)
Business and Industry Training Forms and Documents:
- Business and Industry Training Course Approval Form (xls)
- Business and Industry Training Guidelines (doc)
Out of Service Area Instruction Approval:
- Out of Service Area Authorization Request - Institutions (doc)
- Out of Service Area Approval Request - Kansas Board of Regents (doc)
Proposed Community College & Technical College Programs:
- Butler Community College - Construction Technology AAS
- Dodge City Community College - Electrical Technology
- Dodge City Community College - HVAC Cert B AAS
- Hutchinson Community College - Barbering Cert B AAS
- Neosho County Community College Aerostructures - Cert A
- Neosho County Community College - Industrial Machine Mechanic Cert C
- Pratt Community College - Welding Cert A Cert B AAS
- Seward County Community College - Grain Elevator Operations AAS
- Washburn Institute of Technology - Logistics and Production Technology Cert A
- WSU Tech - Cloud Computing Cert C AAS
- WSU Tech - Hospitality and Events Management - Cert C AAS