Review the documentation below to submit new programs for approval.
Policies and procedures for new program approval are found in Chapter II, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Program Proposals:
- The new form contains all requirements necessary for program approval.
- Access the bachelors and masters New Program Proposal Form (doc).
New Minor Without Major Proposals:
Proposed University Programs:
- Wichita State University - Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Engineering (pdf)
- University of Kansas Medical Center - Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Associate of Applied Science in Aviation Maintenance (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Associate of Applied Science in Professional Pilot (pdf)
- Kansas State University - Master of Industrial Design (pdf)
- University of Kansas Medical Center - Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Science (pdf)
- University of Kansas - Master of Science in Business Analytics (pdf)
- Emporia State University - Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies in Ethnic, Gender, and Identity Studies (pdf)
COMMUNITY COLLEGES & TECHNICAL COLLEGES
Policies/procedures for approval of courses and programs are found in Chapter III, Section A of the Policy Manual.
New Technical Program(s) Forms and Documents:
- CA1 New Program Request Form (doc)
- CA1a Fiscal Summary for New Program Request Form (doc)
- 2019-2020 New Technical Program Approval Schedule (pdf)
Program Modification(s) Forms and Documents:
Associate Degree in Technical Studies Forms and Documents:
- Guidelines for AAS in Technical Studies Degree (pdf)
- AAS in Technical Studies Q & A (pdf)
- CA3 AAS in Technical Studies Program Request Form (doc)
Business and Industry Training Forms and Documents:
- Business and Industry Training Course Approval Form (xls)
- Business and Industry Training Guidelines (doc)
Out of Service Area Instruction Approval:
- Out of Service Area Authorization Request - Institutions (doc)
- Out of Service Area Approval Request - Kansas Board of Regents (doc)
Proposed Community College & Technical College Programs: