If you have questions or need further assistance, please refer to the website or call the phone number associated with the university you are/will be attending.
|Emporia State University||www.emporia.edu/student-wellness||620-341-5222|
|Fort Hays State University||www.fhsu.edu/studenthealth/||785-628-4293|
|Kansas State University||www.k-state.edu/lafene/||785-532-6544|
|Pittsburg State University||www.pittstate.edu/office/health-services/index.html||620-235-4452|
|University of Kansas||www.studenthealth.ku.edu/||785-864-9500|
|University of Kansas Medical Center||www.kumc.edu/studentcenter/health.html||913-588-1941|
|Wichita State University||www.wichita.edu/shs||316-978-3620|
- Student Resources master contract for the plan year 8/1/19 - 7/31/20
- Student Resources webpage for the plan information, brochures and application forms
- UnitedHealthCare Prescription Drug list reference guide and January 2019 flyer with updated prescription drug information
Note: Because the Kansas Board of Regents plan has a 2 tier prescription drug plan, the tier 3 drugs on the list will fall into the tier 2 category of drugs.
- Student Insurance Advisory Committee
- Student Health Insurance Regulations
- UnitedHealthCare - Student Resources "how to videos"