The Kansas Board of Regents Private Postsecondary Education Department authorizes private and out-of-state institutions to operate in Kansas with a Certificate of Approval that must be renewed annually.

If you are a student... Read more.

If you are an institution... Read more.

Private Postsecondary Education FAQs... Read more.


Alphabetical Listings

Click here to browse through an alphabetical listing of all schools... Read more.

Program Listings

Click here to see a list of all programs taught in KBOR-approved private institutions... Read more.

Independent Postsecondary Institutions

A complete list of Independent Postsecondary Institutions here in Kansas... Read more.