Each year faculty from all 32 institutions are invited to participate in the Kansas Core Outcomes Group Project to articulate core outcomes for courses to be recommended for systemwide transfer.
The 2017 annual meeting will be held October 13, 2017, at Washburn University.
To prepare for this meeting, attending faculty should:
- Be familiar with the course, its syllabus, and the course number and title used by the institution
- Be empowered to write student outcomes and represent the vote of the institution for each course articulated for systemwide transfer.
In order to keep the number of faculty attending the annual meetings to a manageable number, disciplines will be asked to meet for reviewing courses every other year or as needed.
COURSE LIST FOR REVIEW: DISCIPLINES/COURSES
The following courses were recommended by faculty groups or institutions and selected for possible consideration as Systemwide Transfer (SWT) courses by the Transfer and Articulation Council based on established criteria:
- Biology II & Lab for Majors
- Contemporary Math/Essential Math
- Financial Accounting
- First Aid & Safety
- General Calculus/Business Calculus
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Education
- Introduction to Women’s Studies
- Managerial Accounting
- Medical Terminology
Additional courses, which are currently included in Systemwide Transfer, will be reviewed for updating core outcomes as necessary:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- College Algebra
- Human Lifespan/Developmental Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology
- World Geography